Planner, Information And Technology Industry
Retirement Planner - Sacramento, CA We believe guidance and relationship-building comes naturally for you.
You love empowering others to make educated investment decisions. You dedicatedly ask the right questions and listen carefully to customers answers in order to best meet their needs. Youre equipped and eager to help Tax-Exempt Market (TEM) Participants toward the products and services Fidelity provides to assist with Retirement Readiness. We know you will encourage client dedication and engagement to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity The Expertise Were Looking For
- Bachelors degree required
- Series 7 and 63 licenses required
- 2+ years of experience in a customer service or sales role
- Previous phone center experience preferred
As a Retirement Planner (RP) you will be onboarding new TEM participants into their workplace plans by providing education on their companys match and savings. You will provide fundamental guidance to customers choosing their investment strategy. You will also listen for opportunities to provide more complex guidance and partner with other Participant Experience team members.
- Your superb experience in solving problems and addressing customer needs
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the current market, economy and economic trends
- You bring a professional demeanor & confirmed negotiation skills
- Your validated customer service skills
- You are an instrumental partner to individuals and families planning for retirement.
- You will dedicatedly work with business partners and team members to understand the relevant details of your clients needs and goals.
The Retirement Planner provides education and support to workplace participants. Youre contributing to Fidelity in a variety of ways, including assisting customers directly, promoting customer dedication and working closely with other team members as a solution provider.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. Primary Location:
US-California Work Locations: Job:
FMR LLC. Job Level:
Individual Contributor Schedule:
Full-time Job Type: