Corporate Real Estate and Facilities Manager Position Title: Corporate Real Estate Manager What we need:
Cetera Financial Group(CFG) is currently seeking a Corporate Real Estate Manager located in our SanDiego, CA office.
The Corporate RealEstate Manager will be the internal partner responsible for overseeing the dayto day management of all leasing and facilities functions through Ceterasthird-party real estate vendor and facilities managers covering >50 realestate locations. This position will serve as the internal point of contact forall real estate and facilities activities and will direct, monitor, and governrelated activities across CFGs real estate portfolio with assistance andsupport from the Companys third-party real estate vendor and facilitiesstaff. In this capacity, the candidatewill coordinate with applicable resources for the review and negotiations ofnew or extension lease transactions and agreements, searching for newlocations, managing the planning process for relocations activities, anyconstruction processes, and serve as the point person for purchasing furnitureand necessary signage for our offices along with working with the FinanceAccounting team on lease related matters including purchase orders and invoicepayments.
The objective of thisrole is to simplify real estate and facilities decisions, create consistencyacross the CFGs real estate footprint, drive overall cost savings throughimprovements in utilization without compromising the companys culture. What you will do:
What you need to have:
- General responsibility over the corporate real estate portfolio working with the Companys CFO, senior management, and our outsourced real estate vendor where applicable to cover all real estate and facilities needs including location procurement, relocations, space allocations, facilities, and all related logistics/reporting to keep each site running efficiently.
- Coordinating with and supervising activities of the Companys Corporate Real Estate Vendor the following activities related to CFGs real estate portfolio:
- Overall space utilization and assignments for personnel across each of CFGs real estate locations.
- Negotiations, purchases and maintenance of contracts for leases and facilities, including related items such as equipment, copiers, supplies, water coolers, office furniture etc
- Directly or indirectly oversee the preventative maintenance of facility equipment including HVAC, generators, UPS battery systems, air conditioners, air handlers, heating units, fire and pre-action water systems and security systems for all assigned locations or across enterprise as needed
- Changing and/or selecting new office space as necessary. Working with management and CFGs third -party real estate vendor to identify needs and expense requirements for a given location; using metrics to determine cost efficiency and space size. Travel to market to tour spaces offered by broker as necessary
- Inspect construction and installation progress for any TI projects undertaken at various location; including renovations and relocations as needed
- Coordinate floor plans, finishes, and other parameters of each location in accordance with the corporate vision.
- Review plan budgets and schedule facility modifications, including cost estimates for all CFG buildings in the lease portfolio
- Coordinate with Office Services Department, I.T. Dept. for office needs and Legal Dept. to review and edit lease document leading to execution
Really catch our eye with:
- 5+ years supervisory experience required with demonstrated leadership qualities and interpersonal skills
- 5+ years previous experience in maintenance trades including knowledge of electrical, HVAC, security and construction.
- H.S. Diploma
- Valid drivers license
Our top performers share the following traits:
- Bachelors Degree
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple responsibilities while meeting deadlines
- Ability to problem solve and follow-up effectively
- Strict attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; including Executive presentations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to travel to various locations
- Construction of cubicle spaces
- Driving of company van
- Inspection, maintenance and service of electrical units
What we give you in return:
- Adaptable to change in a fast paced environment
- Courteous and empathetic to client concerns
- Superior listening skills
- Positive role model to colleagues
- Team player attitude
- Energetic and results-oriented
Our competitive Health program offers a comprehensive benefits package that supports healthy lifestyles, preventative care and helps to protect against hardship. Our retirement plan offers our employees the opportunity to plan ahead for a strong financial future well beyond their working years. Cetera Financial Group (Cetera)
is a leading financial advice firm. It empowers the delivery of an Advice-Centric Experience® to individuals, families and businesses across the country through independent financial advisors as well as trusted tax professionals and banks and credit unions. Comprehensive services include: wealth management solutions, retirement plan solutions, advisory services, practice management support, innovative technology, marketing guidance, regulatory support, and market research. "Cetera Financial Group" refers to the network of independent retail firms encompassing, among others, Cetera Advisors LLC, Cetera Advisor Networks LLC, Cetera Investment Services LLC (marketed as Cetera Financial Institutions or Cetera Investors), Cetera Financial Specialists LLC, and First Allied Securities, Inc. All firms are members FINRA / SIPC. Cetera Financial Group is committed to providing an equal employment opportunity for all applicants and employees. For us, this is the only acceptable way to do business. Accordingly, all employment decisions at the Cetera Financial Group, including those relating to hiring, promotion, transfers, benefits, compensation, and placement, will be made without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, physical and/or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic characteristics, religion, religious dress and/or grooming, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, U.S. military status, political affiliation, or any other class protected by state and/or federal law. Please Note:
Cetera does not accept unsolicited Agency resumes. Any unsolicited resumes received from Agencies will be considered property of Cetera unless specifically requested by Human Resources. Unsolicited resumes will be ineligible for referral fees. Primary Location:
US-CA-San Diego Work Locations: Job:
Cetera Financial Group Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Apr 3, 2020, 2:10:56 PM