Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Relationship Manager Job ID 2019-25154 Primary Location California, San Diego Regular/Temp Regular Full-Time/Part-Time Full-Time
Here at TD Ameritrade everything we do is centered around our Core Values and our mission to be the better investment firm for today’s investor. People Matter means we value and welcome diversity and want to inspire one another to reach our full potential. Being Client Driven ensures we anticipate what our clients value and need. Integrity & Trust is making sure we’re honest, trustworthy and accountable for our actions. Openness & Collaboration ensures we share information and inspire and challenge one another to be better. Meaningful Innovation means we apply new ideas, methods, and use tools to uncover and seize opportunities that creates lasting value for our organization and those we serve.
As a Relationship Manager you will help drive our industry leading service culture by:
- Handling incoming advisor and client phone calls to provide operational expertise, share industry and organizational best practices, troubleshoot complex situations and resolve service issues
- Acting as a liaison between our internal support teams, including Sales, Risk Management, Trading, Retirement Accounts, Technology etc, and our advisors and clients
- Educating advisors and clients on processes, services and procedures of the TD Ameritrade platforms
- Working together with our clients to problem solve and create a positive client experience
- Communicating and listening to create lasting business relationships
At TD Ameritrade we believe our associates are the heart of our business. As a Relationship Manager you will:
- Participate in a training program developed to equip you with the knowledge and confidence needed to succeed
- Gain financial services and RIA knowledge
- Develop and nurture business to business relationships
- Be provided with company sponsored training to obtain the Series 7 and
- Series 63 licenses
What you will bring:
- An eagerness to learn and stay current on RIA industry trends through an interest in new technologies, demographic shifts, industry regulations and practice management topics.
- 2-3 years of demonstrated transferable customer service or relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication and listening skills
- Demonstrated ability and desire to prospect and nurture relationships and creatively provide solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Series 7 & 63 licenses preferred or must be obtained according to the company licensing policy
Learn more about our Competitive Total Rewards and how we value Diversity.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Need help finding the right job? We can recommend jobs specifically for you!
Software Powered by iCIMS