Robotic Automation Developer
As a Robotic Process Automation (RPA) developer supporting the Department of the Navy, you will leverage your expertise in Agile IT projects and maintain responsibility for developing, testing, and deploying automations through the RPA software development life cycle. Work directly with customer process owners to scope and design solutions for identified use cases and advise on design and deployment strategy.
You will be energized by the opportunity to be on the cutting-edge of solution delivery to clients, the prospect of building a program from the ground level, thinking strategically in building scalable solutions, and defining the scope of a service offering rather than just adhering to it. Work in ambiguity, including engaging with customers and keeping a focus on the customer experience, and talk about highly technical concepts with non-technical peers.
Empower change with us.
- 1 year of experience with UiPath as an end-to-end automation developer
- Experience with Process Analysis, Design, and Implementation, Business and Technical requirements, Problem-Solving, and Systems Testing, including UAT and Bug fixes on a Windows Platform
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders with potentially competing priorities
- Experience with managing in an environment with changing business conditions, technology, and system changes
- Ability to communicate and escalate capabilities for the client and their customers
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with software development for federal clients
- Experience with support tools, including Atlassian JIRA, Subversion and Source Control (SVN), Elastic Search and Kabana (ELK), CyberArk, and in-depth system troubleshooting analysis
- Experience with using UiPath Studio, Orchestrator, Screen, and data and web scraping techniques
- Experience with OCR, Cognitive, and AI capabilities for RPA
- Experience with developing in one or more of the following programming languages: C#, Java, HTML, CSS, and Microsoft Technology, including VB .NET, Windows, Internet Explorer, SQL Server, or Web Services
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational skills, including multi-tasking
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .