Specialist, Information And Technology Industry
Fixed Income Specialist - San Diego, CA California, San Diego/en-US/TDAmeritrade_careers/job/California-San-Diego/Fixed-Income-Specialist----San-Diego--CA_R-1429/apply
- Highly motivated financial services professional with a solid baseline knowledge of fixed income products and strategies
- Execute fixed income transactions for affluent clients who are generally self-directed and/or have periodic vs. ongoing needs
- Provides back up and support Sr. Specialists in their wholesaling effort with branch partners.
- Make pro-active outbound campaign calls to firm clients
- Assist customers and business partners calling into the bond department.
- Review and analyze fixed income portfolios, making appropriate recommendations
- Perform outbound customer service and business development calls to affluent client base
- Provide prompt follow up on referrals, taking ownership for affluent client opportunities
- Explaining risks and benefits when discussing fixed income products or strategies with clients
- Make appropriate recommendations that match up with client needs with regards to risk tolerance and liquidity needs
- Perform in a pro-active business development fashion during all client conversations
- In addition to executing against asset opportunities held at the firm, significant attention and focus should be given to outside assets and upselling advisory services
- Perform one on one meetings with affluent clients and Investment Consultants for the purpose of delivering education and information
- Act in a back-up capacity for Sr. Fixed Income Specialist, which may include participation in branch conference calls and other value-add activities
- Knowledge of the securities industry, portfolio management theory, economic and business cycles, and all fixed income products and strategies
- Ability to communicate complicated fixed income investment concepts in a clear and concise manner to retail clients and business partners
- Solid understanding of issues impacting the fixed income markets
- 4 year College Degree in Business/Marketing/Sales preferred
- Minimum 1 year Fixed Income retail sales experience
- Military education or experience may be considered in lieu of civilian requirements listed
- FINRA Series 7, 63 & 66 required
Posted 2 Days AgoFull timeR-1429 Were in the business of transforming lives and investing for the better. This is not a catchphrase, its our essence. Its a rally cry for everything we do, everything we say, everything we embody. This is the promise we make each day to positively impact our clients, our Associates, our communities, and our shareholders. Because change doesnt happen overnight. It happens in the daily high standards we set for ourselves and our role in the world. This purpose gives us a clear sense of responsibility. As a leadership brand, we utilize our assets, our scale and our people for a greater good.