Provide consulting services and apply surface warfare readiness expertise to advise clients on advanced readiness initiatives. Provide direct support to the U.S. Navy client and oversee the preparation of point papers, briefs and talking points regarding all aspects of personnel readiness as assessed through standardized metrics. Prepare briefings and contribute to and assess manpower and manning data to identify possible courses of action that support improved overall force readiness. Assess and address ongoing challenges of fleet-wide personnel issues.
Empower change with us.
- 4+ years of experience with manpower, manning and personnel databases, including Cognos and the Fleet Training Management Planning System (FLTMPS)
- 3+ years of experience with Navy manpower, manning, and personnel management and processes
- Experience with Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience with analyzing manning Fit and Fill levels and critical Navy Enlisted Classifications, manning actions, and retention data
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience as Personnel Officer in a surface ship or aircraft carrier
- Experience with the Surface Warfare or Naval Aviation Enterprise, including interactions with the Personnel pillar
- Experience with Ready Kill Chain assessment processes
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Navy Enlisted Surface or Air Warfare Specialist qualified
Data Privacy For more information on how Booz Allen uses your information, please see our .