2021 Americas IBCM Summer Analyst - San Francisco Technology
Credit Suisse San Francisco's industry-leading technology franchise provides full-service, comprehensive solutions for a broad range of clients. Comprised of over 50 professionals, the San Francisco Technology Group has a history of industry-defining transactions and is a lead advisor across key technology industries such as clean technology, enterprise and communications equipment, internet, semiconductors and software.
The Summer Analyst Program is a 9-week program for rising college seniors that provides excellent exposure to business and the financial services industry. Whether you're working alongside a Full-Time Analyst or staffed as the only Analyst on a deal team, our summer program gives you the tools you'll need to jump start your career in finance and investment banking. Responsibilities may include analyzing companies using financial modeling and valuation techniques, examining the impact of a transaction on a client's capital structure, advising the initial price for an IPO and evaluating the consequences of a merger or acquisition.
Summer Analysts in San Francisco will work on projects in all of the Global Technology Group's sub-sectors, providing unparalleled exposure to clients across the spectrum of emerging growth and large cap technology companies. As a summer program participant, you will have the opportunity to work on deals in all of these industry verticals, gaining hands-on experience and working on all aspects of advising and transacting business for our clients. Summer Analysts are formally reviewed at the mid and end points of the summer, and offers are made after the program to individuals identified as exceptional performers. Program Highlights
• A one-day company orientation followed by a week of training
• Ongoing training on your desk throughout the summer
• A summer speaker series, where you'll hear from senior line representatives across the divisions
• Mentorship from an assigned mentor within Investment Banking, who will help you discover your strengths and plan your career
• Social and networking events that will connect you with individuals across the firm, ensuring that you are exposed to all the areas and understand the big picture of a global investment bank. The summer is structured to have a balance of work, social events and networking opportunities.