- Base, Commission, 401k contribution, benefits, stock options
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
Be a foundational member on a fast-growing sales team at a venture-backed company, while making a real social impact. ForUsAll solves the #1 challenge for saving for retirement: getting a 401k. Nearly 1/2 Americans work for companies that don't offer a retirement plan. By using technology, we make it cheaper and easier for businesses to offer 401(k) plans that employees love and use! It's about making a real impact on peoples lives by helping them save. We’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers.
We’re building a world-class sales organization and assembling an ambitious, supportive team to begin scaling aggressively. Be a part of the founding team, and bring your intense work ethic along with the desire to make an immediate impact. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, not just a job for someone looking for a typical sales opportunity. You’ll see professional development in several dimensions, including a strong network to successful sales executives, and the ability to own your career path.
We are seeking a resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional to help us set, drive, and execute our revenue goals. You’ll work closely with our VP of Sales to set priorities and make key strategic decisions. You’ll shape and influence every part of our sales process to roll out a winning strategy that has material impact.
You should bring a passion for tech, entrepreneurial ambition, and most importantly, deep sales expertise. It would help if you’ve sold SaaS to small and mid-sized businesses, since you’ll be familiar with our sales cycles. You should be confident in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, changing environments. You’ll need to be able to remove your own roadblocks and invent alternative methodologies that open up new pathways forward. You’ll face limited resources but have plenty of chances to demonstrate and expand your capabilities. If you’ve felt cornered or restricted on your current team, you may be ready for more: this is a wide-open role where you have lots of growth potential, lots of openings to prove what you’re capable of.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Thoroughly understand our customers, their needs, and how our product adds differentiated value.
- Understand the basics of 401(k)s.
- Drive your own deals from qualifying to close.
- Expertly run demos for executives or founders.
- Nurture leads by providing valuable information and help to support their buying journey.
- Work closely with Marketing, Customer Success, and Product to support top-level company goals.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL..
- Master a consultative 401(k) sales strategy leading ever-larger and more complex deals.
- Exceed your quota numbers.
- Help guide our design, engineering, product teams towards revenue-generating features.
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train up other reps.
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the teams practices, tools, and content.
- Have dynamic new opportunities open up to you; choose to focus on new customer segments or new specializations in the sales group.
We’re ForUsAll, a San Francisco-based financial technology shop that’s expanding hard-working Americans’ access to 401(k) plans. We’re helping the underserved – and the dreadfully served – get good, honest retirement plans at work. Founded by experts who transformed the 401(k) for Fortune 500 companies, we’re backed by prominent venture capital and financial technology veterans who share our vision of bringing that expertise to small and mid-size companies. By leveraging that expertise, we’ve re-imagined the 401(k) from the ground up, removing much of the administrative workload and compliance risk for employers. For employees, we’ve replaced alienating jargon with plain English, and added a user experience that’s worth, well, experiencing. And, all of this for less than half the typical cost. Our mission is simple, to fix what’s broken about retirement in America, so that everyone has a fair shot at a brighter financial future.