Asset Management Analyst
Do you have a strong investment focus? Are you a detailed-oriented multitasker? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Provide analytical and asset management support on a portfolio of 20-25 properties;
• Review and monitor legal documents such as leases and lease modifications, tenant estoppels, management, leasing and partnership agreements, loans, vendor contracts, etc.;
• Evaluate leasing alternatives and pricing strategies;
• Assist in the development and analysis of annual operating budgets;
• Review weekly and monthly reporting packages and evaluate variances and trends in operating income and expenses;
• Prepare internal reports including hold/sell analysis and quarterly reporting;
• Verify property level information for appraisers and real estate tax consultants;
• Review, monitor and recommend approval of capital disbursements;
• Assist in the maintenance of lease data collection systems;
• Travel to assigned properties to better understand market and building issues/opportunities;
• Assist in property dispositions, including analysis of purchase offers, interaction with sales brokers and preparation of internal investment committee brief;
• Assist in due diligence of potential acquisitions including expense analysis, lease review and underwriting assumptions and modeling review;
• Assist in special assignments as needed for other areas within UBS Realty Investors.
You'll be a member of the San Francisco based Asset Management group.
Your experience and skills
• Analytical skills;
• Oral and written communication skills;
• Proficiency in Word and Excel;
• Proficiency in Argus;
• Negotiation skills;
• Team building - ability to develop good working relationships with others;
• Interpersonal Skills/Team Orientation - ability to develop good working relationships with internal and external team members;
• Time Management/Organizational skills;
• Undergraduate or graduate degree with emphasis on business, real estate and related fields.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.