Assistant Property Manager
This job posting isn't available in all website languages ☰ Assistant Property Manager New Real Estate 20002428 Requisition #
Newmark (NMRK) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, Newmark's 18,000 professionals operate from more than 500 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Responsible for the day-to-day administration and implementation of those policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed and well-maintained property. This includes but is not limited to, placing maximum emphasis on positive response to the concerns and needs of the tenants, and on increasing the value of the property being managed, in coordination and conjunction with the Owner’s goals and objectives. The Assistant Property Manager will be assigned to specified action areas at the discretion of the Property Manager and/or Sr. Property Manager, so as to best meet the needs of the property.
Essential Job Duties:
- May coordinate maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior conditions and appearance of the assigned property
- Responsible for prompt and positive response to requests from property tenants, for the implementation of ongoing contact programs, to constantly assess tenant needs and to assure problems are being solved promptly, and to the mutual benefit of the tenant and the properties
- May be engaged in the selection of contract services, vendor negotiations for service agreements, and day-to-day monitoring of vendor performance to assure full compliance with standards established within the respective service agreements
- May participate in the development and administration of the strategic property plan and budget for the property. May be involved in, under the direction of the Property Manager, activities within the parameters of the approved business plan and budget
- May assist in the collection, analysis and reporting of data required to provide accurate and current assessments of property management objectives
- Involved in the administration of all tenant leases to assure full compliance with lease provisions. May also participate in the timely determination of escalations, timely collection of all rents, and for participating in appropriate action to lease available space within the buildings
- Shall participate in the day-to-day financial management of the properties with specific attention to accounts receivable, collection activities, maintenance of accounts payable on a current basis (taking advantage of discounts wherever possible), and the maintenance of all necessary financial records and files in an accurate and timely manner
- May handle tenant requests and dispatch work orders
- May perform other duties as assigned
Other Job Functions:
- Participate in various meetings and training activities as designated by the Property Manager and/or higher level management
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 2 years previous property/facilities management experience
- Experience in and working knowledge of business/office administration
- Ability to handle general administration of the property in the absence of the Property Manager, or when otherwise called upon
- Strong written and verbal communications skills, with ability to produce communications and other materials that are effective and of a professional nature
- Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Power Point. Ability to learn new and business specific, software programs as needed
- Valid real estate license in States that require it
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Previous Job Searches
Create and manage profiles for future opportunities.
Track your opportunities.
UNITED STATES, CA, SAN FRANCISCO
Requisition #: 20002394
UNITED STATES, CA, SAN FRANCISCO
Requisition #: 20002093
© Taleo Social Sourcing. All rights reserved. 0 0