Business Planning Support Manager, Strategy
Business Planning Support Manager, Strategy and Innovation
Whenyou work with the world's most innovative companies, you know you're making adifference. Our clients are the game changers, leaders and investors who fuelthe global innovation economy. They're the businesses behind the next medicalbreakthroughs and the visionaries whose new technologies could transform theway people live and work. They come to SVB for our expertise, deep network and30+ years of experience in the industries we serve, and to partner withpassionate, enterprising SVB'ers, dedicated to helping them grow and succeed atevery stage of their business.
Jointhe SVB team and help bring our clients world-changing ideas to life.
Asthe Business Planning Support Manager, reporting to the Head of CorporateStrategy and Innovation, you will help define operational process and ensureadherence to the following:
- Planning Participating and supporting the annual strategic plan process, QuarterlyStrategic Checkpoints, work/initiative prioritization, budgeting, org structurereviews and modifications.
- Enablement Creation of best practices (processes/RACIs), templates, tools, operatingmodels, documentation organization/archival, build and maintain S&I Teamssites.
- Reportingand Tracking Track deal pipeline, spend to budget, progress to plan/goals,work assignments/resource utilization.
- PeopleOperations Assist with creation of job descriptions, partner in goal setting,support performance management and succession planning processes, point ofcontract and coordination for recruiting, capacity/staffing models, onboarding,team building, team culture/morale (pulse checks).
- VendorManagement - MSA development, SOW preparation, change order processing,approvals.
- Engagementand Communications Assist with stakeholder communications, presentations,S&I all-hands materials.
- Additionalresponsibilities Conduct research and analysis (targets, competitive, etc.),presentation refinement, special projects, meeting proxy (e.g., attend meetingin place of a S&I lead), events (e.g., conferences, innovation sprints,offsites, strategic planning meetings), meeting support (e.g., facilitation,note-taking).
- 10+years of relevant experience.
- Experiencein strategy consulting or business operations / planning, preferably both.
- Exceptionallystrong communication skills (verbal, written, presentation, and listening).
- Generalistwith experience in wide-ranging or cross-functional areas.
- Abilityto collaborate, influence, negotiate and build consensus with disparateparties.
- Adaptability;ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly evolving organization.
- Sound,data-influenced judgement, ability in problem-solving, high level of discretion.
- Highlyorganized and efficient; systems/process and action-oriented mindset that lovesto create order out of chaos; gets things done.
- Self-motivatedand driven; anticipates problems/situations to prepare for in advance. Abilityto drive multiple complex projects forward, iterate, and adapt.
- Bachelorsdegree required.
- Preferred,relevant industries: finance, banking, business strategy, corporatedevelopment, private equity.
- Mastersdegree preferred.
United States-California-San Francisco Work Locations: Job:
Administrative Support Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Mar 5, 2020, 5:35:53 AM