Chief Technology Officer- Quantitative Investment Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 18 Jun 18 2018-06-18
A SF based investment manager is looking for an experienced hands-on Chief Technology Officer to solve and resolve technology bottlenecks related to reporting on client portfolios. Only Candidates who have technology experience working with a hedge fund or asset manager will be considered.
- Oversee and Manage a 12-15-person Quantitative Software Engineering and Development team
- Define and provide the strategic roadmap for technology development, planning, execution and implementation
- Partner with senior business heads across the firm to understand business needs and requirements
- Build a team of software engineers and developers who can deliver the highest quality products in a highly time sensitive investment environment
- Proven experience as head of technology with a quantitatively driven investment management firm
- Proven experience managing a team of both local and offshore software engineers and developers
- Proven experience managing complex custom software development, systems infrastructure and data warehouse projects from inception to implementation
- Proven experience providing strategic planning for an investment firms IT department.
- Must have 7+ years in a senior technology leadership role with an asset manager or investment manager
Keywords: Chief Technology Officer, CTO, Asset Manager, Investment Manager, Agile, Quantitative, Software Development, Software Implementation, IT Manager
Please refer to Job 23119 - and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com.