Client Services manager- Platform Delivery
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style. We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology and processes to scale our business. We’re looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
We are seeking a talented Client Services Manager- Platform Delivery to work directly with our financial institution partners and internal stakeholders (which includes: client operations, technology, advisory, and marketing) to bring our solutions to market by executing implementations collaboratively with our partner institutions. The Client Services Manager- Platform Delivery will execute SAAS implementations with a moderate to high degree of complexity.
If you are seeking a challenging implementation manager position with the opportunity to define the digital financial advice industry in a fast-paced environment, please apply.
- Execute high quality projects in accordance with the FutureAdvisor implementation methodology to deliver our platform services to large financial institution partners.
- Collaborate closely with the many stakeholders at our financial institution partners to ensure we maintain alignment on our solution and approach to delivery.
- Manage communication between our financial institution partners and our internal teams – be a voice of the partner at FutureAdvisor, and be a voice of FutureAdvisor to the partner.
- Facilitate solution design by hosting workshops and other sessions with our partners and internal stakeholders, including Product, Engineering, Operations, and Marketing to create a solution that meets the partner’s needs and is supported by the FutureAdvisor platform
- Manage the project plan for delivery, and facilitate on-time delivery by coordinating resources across multiple functional areas within FutureAdvisor and our partners.
- Participate in continuous improvement exercises, using feedback loops from key stakeholders, to help our firm drive ongoing processes efficiencies and improve delivery of platform services for future implementations.
- Expected to travel to partner sites 1-2 times a month.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a product management, project management or product engineering position
- At least 2+ years’ experience managing external relationships (clients, partners, or vendors)
- Passion for the industry and our mission, and ability to learn quickly
- Strong project management skills, especially with large, complex projects, including a track record of driving projects to completion
- Strong organization and time management skills, with ability to thrive in a fluid environment where structures and processes are still forming
- Strong relationship management skills (internal and external) and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to manage and lead as well as perform hands-on tasks
- Experience having shipped product to market a plus
- Technical engineering background a plus
- Experience writing functional specifications a plus
- Familiarity with financial markets and investment management a plus
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.