Full-Stack Engineer - Greenfield Build Out
- Very Competitive - Base + bonus + stock
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Sartre Group
- 11 Jul 18 2018-07-11
A world leading financial services company is building out a new start-up business in San Francisco
A world-leading, highly reputable fintech company is in the process of building a new start-up business in San Francisco. They opened their doors at the end of 2017 and they are investing huge amounts of capital into growing it out.
They are currently looking for full-stack engineers to help build a greenfield digital platform which will be rolled out to a large user-base by 2018/2019. There is currently no legacy source code in place, everything is being built from the ground up and they are looking to use the latest cutting-edge open source technologies.
They are looking for people that can have a real impact on the direction in which they take the technology and they are willing to put together very competitive packages (including buying out stocks and shares) in order to get the right people on board.
- 3 years+ experience building modern Java applications (Java 8 and above)
- Expertise in React JS
- Knowledge of threading
- Experience working in an agile methodology
- Strong numerical and analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to establish relationships with product heads and executive level stakeholders
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with micro services architecture
- Exposure to finance