Head, Wealth Management, Information And Technology Industry
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Head of Northern California Wealth Management Job Locations US-CA-San Francisco Posted Date 1 day ago(2/11/2020 5:49 PM) Job ID 2020-2355 # of Openings 1 Category Wealth Management
The Head of Northern California Wealth Management is a senior executive for the business and manages the alignment and execution of strategy and operations, providing leadership for Boston Private Wealth in Northern California markets. Actively facilitates the growth of the business through recruiting talent, leading business development, client support and M&A work. The Head of NorCal Wealth Management is an active partner and member of NorCal and Western Region senior leadership team.
Boston Private Wealth is an SEC Registered Investment Advisor providing comprehensive wealth management and advisory services to high net worth individuals, families, foundations and institutions.
- Lead strategy and operations for NorCal Boston Private Wealth.
- Key Member for West Coast Leadership team for BPFH – participating in numerous firm wide events such as Market Leadership Teams meetings.
- Member of Western Region Leadership Team.
- Manage the strategy and day-to-day operations of BPW NorCal, ensuring a smoothly functioning, efficient organization.
- Recruit talent to help further the organization’s mission and assist in growth in the region by targeting acquisitions and lift outs for BP Wealth.
- Proactively analyze and manage problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Promote external and / or client facing programs and services that are produced in a cost-effective manner, employing economy while maintaining an acceptable level of quality.
- Facilitate the integration of Boston Private into the fabric of the community by using effective marketing and communications skills.
- Initiate, develop and maintain cooperative relationships with strategic external constituencies (Fidelity, Schwab, etc.).
- Ensure that the programs and services offered by Boston Private contribute to the organizations mission and reflect the priorities of management.
- Approval of new client accounts and business development activities.
- Where needed play an active role in business development and client management for key clients and prospects.
- Assist in the development of marketing material and client facing reports and processes.
- Represent BPFH management at both internal and external events in Northern California.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or equivalent work experience. Advanced degree or certification, such as JD, CFP or CFA preferred.
- 10+ years’ relevant experience within a wealth management firm, in a senior position such as managing a sales, relationship management or investment group.
- Demonstrated ability to work with HNW/UHNW clients, including the ability to represent solutions in the sales and relationship management process
- Senior management experience consistent with the ability to set direction, manage to results, grow a business, oversee a multi-location operation, and direct manager-of- managers.
- Demonstrated change management leader, partnering with other division leaders and delivering on strategy.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS