- Not Specified
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 14 Dec 18
BlackRock helps investors build better financial futures. As a fiduciary to our clients, we provide the investment and technology solutions they need when planning for their most important goals. As of September 30, 2018, the firm managed approximately $6.44 trillion in assets on behalf of investors worldwide. For additional information on BlackRock, please visit www.blackrock.com | Twitter: @blackrock | Blog: www.blackrockblog.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/blackrock.
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
Our company has a strong mission to ensure that high-quality investment management services are available to everyone.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology to scale our business. We’re looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
The FutureAdvisor Quality Engineering team is responsible for partner rollout and support, release management and deployment, production support, and automation tools and frameworks. Our Automation SW Engineering group is responsible for Automation strategy, Tools and Automation and coding best practices. The team is essential is scaling our services and getting them to our customers faster.
- A strong and independent problem solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills who can talk clients through complex technical issues and understand their needs.
- A talented engineer who can use existing tools and frameworks to automate client end to end testing and be able create new tools and enhance existing frameworks as needed.
- Someone who works well with people and contribute to making the team better.
- Driven to improve efficiency through automated testing and create better experiences for our customers and passionate about high quality product
- Develop and maintain client specific end to end automation tests.
- Execute test automation for each release, follow up on issues and report results.
- Support client’s UAT by providing answers, setting up users, and participating in unblocking their progress.
- Participate in client-reported issues review meetings and help development team to understand software defects in order to provide fixes.
- Responsible for build deployment, troubleshooting and coordinating resolution to deployment problems
- Participate in code review and feature design
- Provide documentation for software releases
- Bachelor degree in computer sciences, engineering or related disciplines
- At Least 3+ years of experience in building automation tests and test frameworks
- At least 3+ years of experience writing test cases, test plans, and/or test strategies
- Execute automated and Manual tests during sprint and release cycles
- Support clients UAT, triage, assign and ensure resolution of issues found during UAT
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Solid understanding of the software development life-cycle and Agile methodology
BlackRock is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.We recruit, hire, train, promote, pay, and administer all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex stereotyping (including assumptions about a person’s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression, or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law. We interpret these protected statuses broadly to include both the actual status and also any perceptions and assumptions made regarding these statuses.
BlackRock will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the law, including any applicable fair chance law.