Investment Banking Analyst
Investment Banking Analyst San Francisco, CA, USA/en-US/External/job/San-Francisco-CA-USA/Investment-Banking-Analyst_R200017255/apply
Job Family Group:
Capital Mrkts Sales & Service
The Analyst will support the deal team by analyzing financial and operating data for trends in financial performance of companies and industries. The Analyst will complete due diligence on current and perspective clients. The Analyst will further support the deal teams in a variety of other portfolio management needs for the business. Experienced Analysts may participate in client calls.
In this position, you will work with senior professionals on small client coverage and deal teams to:
- Conduct financial analysis, research and due diligence.
- Build complex financial models to assist in the development of pitch materials and transaction analysis and execution.
- Prepare presentation materials in support of live transaction mandates and ongoing client coverage.
- Deliver exceptional client service across a variety of products
- Begin developing relationships with clients and management teams.
- Manage transaction and market comps, to support valuation and credit analysis.
- Assist in recruiting, coaching and mentoring new analysts.
- An undergraduate degree with academic coursework in finance, economics, or accounting and an outstanding academic achievement.
- Have 1-3 years of related work experience
- Excellent research, analytical and valuation skills, financial modeling experience, including experience evaluating and building valuation and credit models.
- Have a track record of high academic achievement and professional advancement.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Have great communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Exceptional skills in quantitative analytics, financial modeling and credit analysis skills.
- Highly developed written and oral communication skills.
- Expertise in financial computer applications and database management tools including MS Excel. Strong proficiency in other Microsoft Office products and the Internet.
- Strong interpersonal skills used within a demanding team environment and in client interaction.
- Ability to work under limited supervision.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Ability to review, assess, and provide detailed information daily.
- Excellent capability to independently and proactively service multiple clients.
Were here to help
At BMO Harris Bank we are driven by a shared Purpose: Boldly Grow the Good in business and life. It calls on us to create lasting, positive change for our customers, our communities and our people. By working together, innovating and pushing boundaries, we transform lives and businesses, and power economic growth around the world.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one for yourself and our customers. Well support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, well help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at .
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each others differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Posted TodayFull timeR200017255 BMO Financial Group
Serving customers for 200 years and counting, BMO is a highly diversified financial services provider the 8th largest bank, by assets, in North America. With total assets of $728 billion as of October 31, 2018, and a team of diverse and highly engaged employees, BMO provides a broad range of personal and commercial banking, wealth management and investment banking products and services to more than 12 million customers and conducts business through three operating groups: Personal and Commercial Banking, BMO Wealth Management and BMO Capital Markets.
We serve Canadian clients through BMO Bank of Montreal®, our personal and commercial banking business, BMO Nesbitt Burns®*, one of Canada's leading wealth management firms, and BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
In the United States, clients are served through BMO Harris Bank, a major U.S. Midwest personal and commercial bank, and BMO Private Bank, with wealth management offices across the United States, as well as BMO Capital Markets, our North American investment and corporate banking division.
We help our customers make money make sense by delivering the broadest range of financial services through a single point of contact. Our financial service professionals provide access to any services our customers require across the entire enterprise.