Investment Banking Analyst - Technology
Are you solution oriented? Do you always have an eye toward improving processes? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– develop pitch book presentations and related client materials
– create financial models and tool sets for valuation analysis
– research key industry and business trends
– transaction execution and ongoing interactions with clients
You'll be working in CCS Technology Investment Banking Team in San Francisco, CA. We provide clients with mergers & acquisitions (M&A)/advisory, capital raising and general financial advice through qualitative and quantitative analysis.
Your experience and skills
A degree from a top tier university
• Experience in Technology Investment Banking, Software highly preferred
• Strong interpersonal skill and ability to communicate effectively
• Solid analytical and quantitative skills
• High attention to detail
• Strong understanding of banking products, capital structure and capital markets
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.