Manager, Strategic Profitability Insights
Requisition #: 44952
Practice Area: Advisory
Location: Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Manager in Financial Due Diligence for our practice.
- Manage staff in the field to provide real time feedback and guidance to client and diligence providers to help ensure timely and efficient product delivery
- Develop operational protocol for offshore teams and work closely with research team to support analysis
- Assess, capture, and translate complex business issues and requirements into a structured analytics use case, including rapid learning of industry/domain/client dynamics and development of effective work stream plans
- Uncover insights quickly and accurately by collecting, processing and analyzing raw data obtained from a target to give transaction and strategic deliverables a boost
- Utilize a hypothesis-driven problem-solving approach to design, construct, and rapidly test/iterate exploratory analyses that will reveal insight and opportunities for the client
- Work with deal advisory and strategy teams to provide deep business analytics and integrate findings into product deliverables
- Five years of experience in public accounting, advisory, financial audit, mergers & acquisitions, transaction services or strategy consulting
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university; MBA from an accredited college/university is preferred
- Experience in project management including: planning, organizing, coordinating and managing staff, clients and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel skills including, pivot tables, and macros including database systems, research, accounting analysis, and financial tools
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical concepts and analytics-driven findings to business people potentially including C-level executives, and to explain business processes, concepts, challenges, and issues to technical resources
- Travel may be up to 80-100%
- Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.