Marketing & Project Support Coordinator Areas of Interest:
Administrative Support, Investment Banking, Marketing, Project Management
San Francisco, California
Share: Company Description:
William Blair is a premier global boutique with expertise in investment banking, investment management, and private wealth management. We are committed to building enduring relationships with our clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm, William Blair is headquartered in Chicago and, together with its strategic partners, operates in more than 20 offices worldwide.
Job Summary & Responsibilities: Enable the Investment Banking team by seeking out opportunities to increase efficiency and reduce execution support related to workload of the team. Execute repeatable processes to provide support on active transaction related projects, CRM/prospecting projects, standard marketing material, and other ad hoc/market development projects.
- Build knowledge of Investment Banking coverage areas and services. Develop an understanding of marketing objectives, timelines and audience information needs to ensure that project work activities align with Investment Banking needs.
- Complete assigned marketing and communications projects and activities to support Investment Banking prospecting efforts. Communicate project status to project leaders.
- Compile client information and utilize standard templates to prepare marketing deliverables and presentations, including pitch books, Public Information Books, buyer profiles, banker bios and industry group slides. Follow established workflows for draft review to ensure accuracy of content and consistency with brand standards.
- Assist bankers with meeting note/data/prospecting entries in Salesforce.
- Provide transaction execution support by confirming contact information for potential buyers, distributing Confidentiality Agreements, building out and maintaining call logs, cataloguing engagement letters, and distributing deal toys.
- Work with Brand Marketing and Communication teams to create and distribute banker specific campaigns utilizing CRM.
- Conference/event management support.
- Respond to Investment Banker inquiries or requests for client information or marketing materials in a timely manner.
- Ensure all activities are in compliance with applicable rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Additional responsibilities as requested.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 1 year professional experience strongly preferred, ideally in marketing or financial services
- Project management and prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate across multiple functions
- Attention to detail and quality
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with CRM software