- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style. We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to
We are: A team of engineers and finance geeks revolutionizing the finance service industry. Backed by BlackRock, we are a B2B2C enterprise SAAS company making software that allows our customers to retire in style.
We’re growing at a rapid rate and we are looking to build new technology and processes to scale our business. We’re looking for team members who want to build impactful solutions to a really challenging problem: producing better financial outcomes for families.
Our Product Managers work with teams across design and engineering to create products users love and trust. We are looking for extremely entrepreneurial Product Managers to help innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.
In this position, you will lead our industry-leading effort to create innovative tools for financial advisors, helping them to better serve their clients and grow their business.
- Define a vision for the future of advisor-assisted financial management. You have the opportunity to equip financial advisors with cutting-edge technology that enables them to deliver unrivaled service to their clients.
- Build a strategy to methodically and aggressively drive advisor adoption through the creation of compelling and entirely new features. This will require you to deeply understand advisors, their motivations and needs, and the opportunities to solve hard problems in new ways.
- Partner closely with engineers and designers to effectively and efficiently make ideas a reality. You work tirelessly to deliver value to our users and support the entirety of our product development process.
- Collaborate closely with business development, relationship management, and implementations teams to successfully launch new features with our large partners. We’re fortunate to have tremendous distribution through our partnerships and need to ensure that we work with those partners to land our innovations.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 3+ years of product management experience
- 2+ years’ experience with financial services products
- Personal interest in investing
- Bias for speed: your natural inclination is to push things forward knowing that cycle times compound
- Data-driven to the core: building adoption- and usage-optimized products are both exciting and natural for you
- Knowledge of and a passion for the asset management and financial advice industry are extremely helpful
- Stellar design instincts and a drive for simplicity
FutureAdvisor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, and other statuses protected by law.
FutureAdvisor will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of Article 49 of the San Francisco Police Code.