Product Operations Manager
Sr. Manager, Product Operations
Location: US About Cognizant Accelerator
Cognizant Accelerator is a center of innovation within Cognizant. Our mission is to help envision new software ideas and bring them to life. We support new and existing internal ventures at Cognizant with product-specific planning, management, lean development, operational support and go-to-market strategies.
For more information about Cognizant Accelerator, please visit: https://www.cognizant.com/accelerator/products The Role
- As a Manager of Product Operations, you will work within the small Product Operations team and you will be an essential resource to help us achieve our mission.
- You will work with Venture Leads, Product Strategists, Engineers, Lawyers, Accountants, Compliance Officers, Marketers and more to successfully manage the lifecycle of Cognizant software assets, from early development stage to retirement.
- You will lead various projects, such as bringing new software to market, relaunching existing software, or retiring software from the market.
- You will also create brand new processes or improve existing processes related to the software lifecycle.
- You will help manage key artefacts, such as price lists, product guides, or quoting tool.
- You have a passion for processes and helping product teams achieving their goal: successfully launch new software and thereafter manager their lifecycle.
- You are comfortable leading cross-functional teams from various organizations and lead them into successful outcome, in ambiguous environments at times.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy taking initiatives and are not afraid of going outside of your comfort zone.
- You operate independently with minimum level of supervision
- You are analytical, detailed-oriented and well organized.
- You have a “roll-up-your sleeves” mentality and is not cared of highlighting what could be improved and offer practical solutions.
- You are able to understand high-level strategic ideas and bring them into hands-on implementations.
- You are a team player, have outstanding communications skills and are fun to work with.
- We are a small, experienced and diverse team of people driven by the same passion: develop, support and sell successful software products. We are based out of various locations, in or outside of the US.
- We offer a fun, challenging, collaborating and flexible environment, where everyone is encouraged to speak up and reach their high potential.