- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: San Francisco, CA, USA
- Project Planning and Change Management - Facilitating the development of project plans and updating those plans in response to changing requirements
- Project Communication Management - Develop and execute a project communication strategy that establishes and maintains a shared understanding amongst key project stakeholders. Key project stakeholders includes, but is not limited to, Product Owners, Engineering Management, Sales and other team members assigned to relevant initiatives.
- Project Scope and Requirements Management - Managing the process for defining and scheduling requirements. Monitoring scope, updating plans and schedules as scope changes, and facilitating negotiations when scope changes conflict with other program constraints.
- Project Resource Management - Forecasting project resource requirements and managing the assignment and roll-off of resources. This includes both internal and external resources where external resources include contractors and the use of partners to whom work may be outsourced.
- Project Infrastructure - Develop and manage a plan to develop and maintain the infrastructure required to support the project. This includes IT infrastructure and other non-people resources required for successful execution of the initiative.
- Project Monitoring and Status Reporting - Effectively monitor and report on project progress.
- Project Quality Management - Provide clear oversight of defined quality metrics and feedback and resolution for ongoing improvement.
- Project Risk Management - Provide effective and responsive identification, monitoring and response to project risks and issues; both internal and external.
- Project Communications - Maintain a level of transparency that supports effective and efficient collaboration within the project and program team; ensure timely and accurate information sharing with key stakeholders.
- Minimum of 3-5 years' experience with project oversight on Software Development or Custom Application initiatives in a standard SDLC environment.
- Ability to take direction from management staff and interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Track record of helping projects meet aggressive timescales, while ensuring that high levels of quality are maintained.
- Experience in planning complex multidisciplinary projects in a global and multicultural organization.
- Extensive project management experience, ideally within a financial institution or financial software organization
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with an ability to communicate complex business and technical concepts to a senior audience.
- The ability to actively oversee and manage all project resources including internal staff, contractors and partners
- A strong client focused orientation with the drive and enthusiasm required to achieve results and assure customer satisfaction.
- Proven relationship-building skills required in order to create, maintain and enhance relationships within the team, to build consensus and drive project forward.
- Experience developing and managing projected forecasts related to schedule, resources, etc. is required.
- Ability to quickly and effectively adjust priorities and plans in response to changing objectives and/or impediments
- Relevant project management/Scrum certification would be a plus
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.