Relationship Advisor II - FinTech
For more than 30 years, SiliconValley Bank (SVB) has helped innovative companies and their investors move boldideas forward, fast. SVB provides targeted financial services and expertisethrough its offices in innovation centers around the world. With commercial,international and private banking services, SVB helps address the unique needsof innovators.
Join us at SVB andbe part of bringing our clients world-changing ideas to life.
As a Relationship Advisor (RA) youserve as the primary support for service requests and implementation activitiesworking directly with clients and relationship teams. You will receive requeststhrough various channels and generates resolution by navigating, researchingthe issue typically guided by precedent and/or established procedures.Accountable for facilitating and positively influencing client experience byeffectively communicating and delivering accurate resolution. In addition, youwill support the management of a portfolio of clients and provide assistance asdirected by supervisor.
Relationship Advisor duties will include, but not limited to:
- Perform assigned functions under supervision and has work reviewed to ensure all regulations, procedures, and polices are adhered to.
- Support functions may include the client onboarding process, ensuring all required policies for KYC, AML, and CDD are met and ensures all new client relationships meet all required polices and regulations.
- Works to gain a knowledge of various products and learning to be accountable for advising clients on options to positively influence change in their operations which may include recommending modification additional bank products or programs.
- Under supervision applies appropriate judgment to assess risk in regards to Know Your Customer (KYC) and Anti-Money Laundering regulations, account ownership, account controls, fraud, fee waivers and overdraft.
- Setting client expectations and delivering consistent follow up with clients is a critical deliverable in this role. You will utilize your problem-solving skills to handle client issues with diplomacy, tact and efficiency.
- Prior client relationship building experience and/or client support, may be in financial services and/or products or retail.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency plus
- 2 years of related professional experience (banking/financial services industry or customer service) OR
- Bachelors Degree desired and may be considered in lieu of professional experience, Bachelors in progress
United States-California-San Francisco Work Locations: Job:
Banking Commercial Organization:
SVB Financial Group. Schedule:
Full-time Job Posting:
Apr 21, 2020, 3:18:29 PM