Sales Development Representative
- Base, Commission, 401k contribution, benefits, stock options
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- 09 Mar 18 2018-03-09
Get in on the ground floor of a top startup, while providing millions of Americans the ability to save for retirement for the first time. We’re looking for smart and competitive people looking to launch a sales career. Sales Development Reps (SDRs) will develop their sales skills to speak with executives from hundreds of companies in order to qualify leads for our Account Executives and contribute to a high-performing sales operation machine.
ForUsAll solves the #1 challenge for saving for retirement: getting a 401k. Nearly 1/2 Americans work for companies that don't offer a retirement plan. By using technology, we make it cheaper and easier for businesses to offer 401(k) plans that employees love and use! It's about making a real impact on peoples lives by helping them save. We’ve already attracted an elite roster of customers.
ForUsAll is the only 401k that is hitting the widest range of industries in the SMB market -- everybody from start ups, manufacturers, and trendy coffee roasters. We’re the only solution designed to engage employers and employees, making the 401k onboarding and participation process seamless and delightful. By supporting a true partnership between benefits providers and users, we’re able to make 401k use faster, transparent, and more embedded into a company’s core culture.
We’re building a world-class sales organization and assembling an ambitious, supportive team to begin scaling aggressively. Be a part of the founding team, and bring your intense work ethic along with the desire to make an immediate impact. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative, not just a job for someone looking for a typical sales opportunity. You’ll see professional development in several dimensions, including a strong network to successful sales executives, and the ability to own your career path.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU'LL...
- Dive right into our training and quickly start developing an understanding of our perfect customer and basic qualifying criteria for the product. Absorb tons of details about our product space for a speedy ramp up
- Start jumping on the phone and drive consultative, *quality* conversations with customers, where you’re able to methodically gather the answers the team needs to qualify a deal.
- Proactively engage Account Executives to stay up-to-the-minute on what customers are thinking.
- Learn the ForUsAll sales process and be completely at-home in our Salesforce environment
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Own your numbers -- hit your ramp goals on phone call metrics, and lead conversions you generate.
- Become a tight-knit, well-oiled machine with Account Executives, where you will create assist records.
- Put on your investigative hat and use all available tools and data sources to research important details about leads (companies’ latest venture capital funding, hiring goals, stakeholders etc.)
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the sales team
- Become ForUsAll experts to confidently speak to product features and the value of bringing collaborative hiring to any company looking to grow
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Effortlessly fold in cold outreach to your routine where you can jump into a phone conversation with anyone - even C-level executives - while consistently meeting your numbers
- Tap into the knowledge you’ve been building to discover totally new sources of leads that we can reach out to
- Represent ForUsAll at conferences and engage potential leads in person at trade shows and events
- Step up as a leader to the new team members
WITHIN 12 MONTHS, YOU'LL...
- Train and motivate your peers
- Prove to us that you’re ready for the next step in your career, to take on new opportunities in a closing role