Sales Development Representative (SDR)
- Base + Commission
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
Imagine a job where you…
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
Ipreo’s software platform delivers portfolio analytics that are relied on by 350+ clients to track data on 170,000+ assets that form the backbone of today’s global private capital market.
Ipreo team members work directly with the world’s largest, most-innovative investors including: venture capital, private equity, real estate, debt and credit firms, as well as, their limited partners (university endowments, family offices, and sovereign wealth funds, to name a few).
Sound interesting to you?
More about the SDR role:
- Ipreo is looking for SDRs who are ambitious and passionate about uncovering sales opportunities with some of the world’s leading venture capital and private equity firms.
- As an SDR, you’ll be given the opportunity and resources to take control of your career path through your own hard work.
- SDRs will collaborate directly with Directors to create a unique ‘pitch’ for potential clients. In addition to surfacing these qualified sales leads, you will be responsible for maintaining a robust pipeline of prospects through consistent outreach.
- While a strong drive for personal success is critical to the role, having a high degree of empathy, humility and openness to learn from senior team members is equally as important.
What you’ll be working on:
- Work closely with your Director in leveraging software tools such as ToutApp, Pitchbook, Salesforce CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to identify prospective contacts at firms most likely to engage in a sales evaluation.
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns that trigger engagement with these “must have” prospects to generate leads that produce the greatest revenue potential possible given the problems we solve.
- Contact these leads via consistent outreach (phone and email) to schedule an initial conversation to learn about the prospect and discuss relevant products and services relevant to them.
- Develop and convert these leads into qualified sales opportunities to be transitioned to the appropriate Director. Work with Directors to schedule follow-up phone calls with prospects and help schedule meetings for them as they travel.
- Regularly report on quantity, velocity, QUALITY and conversion of your leads into qualified sales opportunities.
- Minimum of two (2) years of professional work experience required
- Previous experience in software sales or client-facing roles a plus, but not required
- Previous experience in accounting, tax and/or finance fields a plus, but not required
- Must exhibit high levels of emotional intelligence (empathy), ambition and personal drive
- Ability to build a professional rapport and work effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Possess excellent oral and written communications, including the ability to effectively communicate with top management and executives (internally and externally)
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines and make decisions with minimal supervision