Sales Support Administrator/Office Manager
State Street Global Advisors Sales Support Administrator/Office Manager
Looking for an organized individual with a positive disposition, great interpersonal skills and a stellar work ethic to support the Institutional team with top-level clients. Will directly support Account Executives and Client Relationship Managers, as well as handle office management tasks. Candidate should have highly effective interpersonal skills and should be capable of handling and directing client inquiries in an informed and timely manner. He or she should be inquisitive and a true team player.
As Sales Support Administrator located in the San Francisco, California office, you will be a vital member of our team and a major contributor to our business operations and activities. You should be able to anticipate the needs of your managers and sales, client service and consultant relations team members, helping them to stay focused on their projects by proactively resolving operational and administrative issues. You move quickly in a fast-paced, changing environment and ensure you remain up to date on our processes, services and products. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong judgment and communication skills needed to contribute to and manage a variety of simultaneous projects working with colleagues in multiple time zones. You are also able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization, as well as outside parties.
As the Office Manager, you will work with the head of the office to ensure that business practices remain operational and functional. As the main office support, you are the central point of contact for all internal / external vendors, visiting management, and other State Street employees. You will handle any ad-hoc office needs, anticipate problems and resolve in a professional manner. Specific tasks include but are not limited to: ordering office supplies, submitting work orders for office issues, running weekly operational tests, and answering State Street's main office phone, directing callers to appropriate teams. Required Skills/Experience:
Daily requirements of the ideal candidate are as follows:
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task on a daily basis
- Resourceful, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Professional and poised
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in the investment management industry
- Passionate about delivering high quality output
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Coordinate and prioritize client presentation materials and meet deadlines.
- Respond to all requests for information in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain executives' calendars by planning and scheduling meetings, calendar updates, conferences, and travel.
- Assist in arranging client meetings; welcome guests and clients for meetings in a polished, professional manner.
- Answer phones professionally and courteously and provide detailed and accurate messages to team.
- Maintain all forms of correspondence as appropriate.
- Coordinate and track all business meetings (including internal and external calls.)
- Prepare and track presentations, agendas, handouts and other necessary materials, and arrange for location and/or catering as required.
- Coordinate travel requests received, using designated corporate travel agency, and adhering to SSGA policies and procedures.
- Process all expense reports and advances in accordance with SSGA policies and in a timely manner.
- Update and maintain all database information used for departmental mailings for Relationship Management and Sales.
- Work closely with building security, realty, and other State Street employees to ensure the day-to-day operations of the office run smoothly.
- Work on other projects and events as directed.
- Gain a working understanding of our strategies and investment groups.
- Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Salesforce