Senior Associate, Advisory,Services
Senior Associate, Transaction Advisory Services
Our professionals balance analytical skills,deep market insight and independence to deliver solid, defensible analysis andpractical advice to our clients. As an organization, we think globally. Wecreate transparency in an opaque world, and we encourage our people to do thesame. That means when you take your place on our team, youll discover asupportive and collaborative work environment that empowers you to excel. Ifyoure ready to share your perspective with the world, then you can make a realimpact here. This is the Duff & Phelps difference.
Duff & Phelps TransactionAdvisory Services provides seamless analytical advisory through the dealcontinuum, from transaction origination to closing.
AtDuff & Phelps, your work will help protect, restore and maximize value forour clients. Join us and together well maximize the value of your career. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Within Transaction Advisory Services practice,Transaction Technology Services professionals offer technology due diligence, M&Aanalytics, data hosting and mining, dashboard reporting, and technicalexpertise to the firm.
- Work on buy /sell-side tax due diligence engagements
- Designing and implementing data architecture and datagovernance solutions.
- Ability to lead, design and guide technical directionfor data and analytics architecture and develop a roadmap to fit the overallstrategic architecture.
- Experience in design, implementation of dataarchitecture and strategies dealing with multiple data sources and formats in adistributed and clustered environment.
- Develop testing methodology and implement best practicesin training and adoption of modern analytics platform.
- Utilizing statistical tools to interpret data sets inorder to identify trends and patterns.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
- Contribute to the report-writing process
Preferred Accounting Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 years related work experience (a minimumof 3 years of relevant experience in M&A technology due diligence, dealstructuring, and post acquisition planning)
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in accounting, MST orJD/LLM
- Deepknowledge of business intelligence (BI) and enterprise resource systems, includingdata collection, analysis and presentation:
- Programming languages (Python, R, etc.)
- AnalyticsPlatforms (SAS, Azure, etc.)
- StatisticalPackages (SPSS, Minitab, etc.)
- DataVisualization (D3js, Tableau, PowerBI, Spotfire, etc.)
- DataManagement (Hadoop, SQL, Alteryx, etc.)
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and client relationshipsskills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dedication to teamwork
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with focus on Wordand Excel
- Ability to adapt to ever changing client demands
- Flexibility to travel, as needed
- Supervisory experience
- Analyzingcyclicality of targets business and working capital trends
- Investigatingcontingent liabilities, off-balance sheet items and related party transactions
- Analyzingquality of earnings and non-recurring items
- Reviewingtarget company's accounting policies for proper application of GAAP
- Participatingin discussions held with Management to determine data analytic needs, datarequests and potential impacts on the buy-side/sell-side diligence process, aswell as prospective on-going projects
Inorder to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formallyapply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs Primary Location: Work Locations:
Duff & Phelps is committed to providing equal opportunities inemployment. We will not discriminate between applications for reason of gender,gender identity, race, religion, color, nationality, ethnic origin, sexualorientation, marital status, veteran status, age or disability.
San Francisco (0406) 345 California Street, Suite 2100 San Francisco, 94104 Organization:
Full-time Job Posting:
Sep 14, 2020