A booming FinTech client is looking to bring in an experienced Data scientist to oversee their fraud model development and implementation efforts for all of the business's retail lending products. This role provides unparalleled growth in addition to a stable work environment a the company has recently made its public offering. This incumbent will be managing a small team while reporting into the head of data science. Candidates should have proven track records working with a variety of large data sets coupled with machine learning expertise.
- Lead the data product and fraud model development efforts for all of the firms retail lending products.
- Build accurate and automated fraud monitoring tools to assure seamless customer experience.
- Design a enterprise wide model development platform ti expedite the model implementation process.
- Oversee the end-to-end model development process, including data aggregation to model outputs, while assure optimized performance.
- Effectively communicate and partner with various vendors.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry experience.
- Proven track record developing advanced machine learning models, specifically focused on fraud identification and authorization.
- Master;'s degree or about in any relevant field of study (Computer Science, Statistics, applied mathematics, etc)
- Previous experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- exceptional written and communication skills will be a must as you will be collaborating with other business line son a regular basis.
- Expert proficiency in Python, SQL, SPRQ and/or Hive along with working knowledge of AWS, Snowflake, Sagemaker or other cloud based platforms