Senior Security Engineer
- 100 - 200k + bonus
- San Francisco, CA, USA San Francisco CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Hamlyn Williams
- 26 Jul 18 2018-07-26
Our client is looking for Mid-Senior Level Software engineers to join one of the worlds leading Cyber Security MSSP with consultancy offering. The objective of our client is to help support firms around the world against cyber threats by providing unparalleled visibility, insight and responsiveness.
As a Software Engineer you will...
- Work closely with analysts, data scientists, and site reliability engineers to enable the ingest, processing, and analysis of millions of events per second
- Actively contribute code to the BlueVoyant software suite using a variety of languages, technologies, and environments to create advanced analysis capabilities for analysts and to create complex analytics that detect cyber attacks as early as possible
- Be deeply integrated into all aspects of the software engineering lifecycle, with a focus on agile methodologies, incorporating well-defined metrics and feedback, lending your experiences and expertise to increasing iteration speed and product delivery
- Participate in the testing, deployment, and operation of complex systems, always seeking to learn and help the team succeed
- Help us build maintainable and scalable architecture and tooling