At Plaid, our mission is to unlock financial freedom for everyone. There has never been a better time than now to start building the future of fintech with us. Plaid powers the tools millions of people rely on to live a healthier financial life. We work with thousands of companies like Venmo, SoFi, and Betterment, several of the Fortune 500, and many of the largest banks to make it easy for people to connect their financial accounts to the apps and services they want to use. Plaid's network covers 12,000 financial institutions across the US, Canada, UK and Europe. Founded in 2013, the company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Salt Lake City, Washington D.C., London and Amsterdam. #LI-Remote
Plaid's Strategic Finance team plays a critical role in shaping our long-term business strategy and execution. You will drive initiatives including analyzing Plaid's growth trajectory, driving pricing strategy and implementation, designing analytical and strategic frameworks to optimize decision-making, and providing our management team, Board, and employees with insights about our performance. You are highly analytical and strategic, and can seamlessly navigate between complex details and the big picture. This role will report to the Strategic Finance Lead. What excites us...
What excites you...
- Passion for financial services innovation
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and a penchant for impact and ownership
- Extremely strong analytical, financial modeling, communication and presentation skills
- Proven success partnering and collaborating cross-functionally and with leadership
- Ability to distill complex issues into structured frameworks and action plans
- 10+ years of work experience including: 2+ years in investment banking, management consulting, or investing as well as 2+ years in high-growth technology startups
- Prior leadership experience in a Strategic Finance or Business Operations team preferred
- Knowledge of SQL or strong desire to learn
- Developing models and processes necessary to measure and evaluate Plaid's revenue and growth trajectory
- Collaborating with senior business leaders to provide analytical support and frameworks to optimize decision making and evaluate areas of growth and investment
- Updating executive team on performance with real-time dashboards and KPI reports
- Preparing Board presentations and updating investors on company performance
- Supporting equity and debt fundraising processes, including financial diligence
- Supporting M&A diligence
- Benchmarking Plaid's operational and financial metrics against peers
- Helping to recruit and manage a world-class Strategic Finance team at Plaid
Plaid is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ethnicity, religion or religious belief, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, military or veteran status, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Plaid is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance with your application or interviews due to a disability, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice here .