Systems Engineer Database Programmer
- San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 15 Oct 18
San Francisco based asset manager is looking for a Systems Engineer-Database Programmer to join a team focused on the development and support of proprietary in-house and 3rd-party applications and data processes.
- Develop and maintain the software and infrastructure that comprises the firm's trading, operations, and reporting systems.
- Manage the daily import of data that drives the firm's investment decisions
- Collate, extract and translate (ETL)big data from multiple sources into usable formats
- Use SQL and relational databases to manage big data files
- Provide innovative ideas and methods for improving the firms data ingestion methods and processes
- Must have 2+ years of database software developer experience
- Must have a Quantitative BS with proven knowledge of data structure and relational databases
- Must have experience working as a Data Developer with an asset manager or investment management firm
- Must have advanced SQL query skills and proven experience manipulating large amounts of data
- Client will only look at qualified candidates who are US Citizens or have Permanent Resident status
Keywords: Database developer, Cloveretl, SQL, PostgreSQL, Systems Engineer, Badkend Developer
Refer to Job #23199 - and email MS Word attached resume to Jim Geiger, JEG@analyticrecruiting.com