As a Microsoft Dynamics AX Technical Associate you will be the technical expert on a project implementation team and develop technical specifications for implementation, configuration, customizations, and enhancements of Dynamics AX.
You will be a valued member of a team using a defined project methodology to develop and implement various modules of Dynamics AX. Your deep development and technical skills in Dynamics AX will allow you to work in confidence and ensure your success, as well as the success of your projects.
These client-facing roles require extensive programming and development experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX and excellent interpersonal/communication skills. You must be client-focused and team oriented.
· 1+ years of Microsoft Dynamics AX technical design and development experience, ideally with AX 2012 or higher
· Desired development exp: C#, X++ and T-SQL
· Participation in 1+ Dynamics AX implementations and development projects
· Demonstrated history of successful full-cycle AX implementation projects
· Experience in maintaining multiple Dynamics AX environments
· Ability to manage multiple projects, activities, and tasks
· Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
· Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline
· Dynamics AX certifications, highly desire
Travel: up to 75%
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.