Associate Marketing Manager
- San Mateo, CA, USA San Mateo CA US
- Permanent, Full time
- Franklin Templeton Investments
- 25 Apr 18 2018-04-25
Associate Marketing Manager
At Franklin Templeton Investments, we are dedicated to delivering strong results and exceptional service to clients, team members and business partners. Over 9,000 employees working in 60 offices around the world are dedicated to servicing investment solutions for our clients in more than 150 countries. For over 65 years, our success has been a direct result of the talent, skills and persistence of our people, and we are looking for qualified candidates to join our team.
What is the Associate Marketing Manager responsible for?
As an Associate Marketing Manager, this individual will support Franklin Templeton's US retail marketing efforts as part of the Advisory Marketing Team. This position requires a mix project management skills, content creation experience, of digital media proficiency, and an understanding of investment products.
This role will partner with other team members to help create new marketing content, update existing content and assist in the approval process and distribution of completed marketing materials. Understanding the needs of both internal and external clients is key. The position will also work with other key groups within the organization including Sales, Market Research, Technology, Creative Services and Legal.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Associate Marketing Manager?
- Oversee the scheduling and execution of updates for existing materials including editing, proofing, gaining approvals, and regulatory FINRA filing.
- Help plan, develop and manage the creation and roll out of compelling marketing materials, including brochures, web content, email and presentations.
- Monitor and update distribution portals (External website, iPad, SharePoint) for our existing library of content.
- Support key marketing campaigns initiated by the larger team.
- Build strong relationships and provide marketing support to internal business partners.
- Monitor fund, industry and market activities.
- Develop knowledge around FINRA compliance rules and understand how to apply them to the materials developed.
What ideal qualifications, skills and experience would help someone to be successful?
- 2+ years of marketing experience.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably with a major in marketing, communications, journalism, English, economics or finance.
- Experience in financial services marketing. Experience marketing to financial advisors is preferred.
- Interest in financial markets, mutual funds and the investment industry.
- Ability to create, write and distribute compelling marketing content.
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates, prioritize and organize effectively.
- Strong PowerPoint skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, specifically when working with internal partners in other departments.
- The ability work independently or with minimal supervision.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards -the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
Highlights of our benefits include:
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge
- Onsite fitness center and recreation center
- Onsite cafeteria
We are also committed to your learning and development with resources focused around Experience, Exposure, and Education, to help you achieve your professional development goals. Take some time to, meet some of our people , and see what it means to say, "I AM Franklin Templeton".
Franklin Templeton Investments is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite you to visit us at http://www.franklintempletoncareers.com/ to learn more about our company and our career opportunities.