I accept Do not track Search Jobs Job State North Carolina Massachusetts New Hampshire Texas California Rhode Island New Jersey Utah Florida Kentucky Colorado New York Michigan Illinois Arizona Connecticut Pennsylvania Ohio Maryland Washington Virginia Tennessee Minnesota Wisconsin Idaho Georgia Indiana Nevada New Mexico Missouri Oregon Oklahoma District of Columbia Alabama Hessen Maine Kansas More... Category Sales & Relationship Management Technology Customer Service Business Analysis & Project Management Product Development & Management Marketing & Communication Operations Corporate Services Investment Risk Management Finance & Accounting Administrative More...
- › Financial Consultant - San Luis Obispo Region - Santa Barbara, CA
Job Details Primary Location:
Santa Barbara, CA US
Other Locations: Schedule:
Education Level: Overtime Status:
Sales & Relationship Management
Job Description Financial Consultant - San Luis Obispo Region Job Description: Financial Consultant
Ready to meet the needs of your clients in a whole new way?
Are you open to being a remote member of a team that is responsible for growing the business through innovation and world class service? The Purpose of Your Role
You will be responsible for engaging the local territory of San Luis Obispo. You will be provided best-in-class technology for a Full Home Office to work remotely at full capacity so that you can focus on cultivating relationships with an existing client base. Your keen business development skills are key to providing the appropriate investment solutions to local area clients and help expand the acquisition of new customers. As a remote branch employee, you will work primarily out of your home office and engage with customers locally, at an establishment of their choosing (i.e. at customers house, workplace, restaurants, etc.). The Expertise Were Looking For
The Skills You Bring
- FINRA Series 7 & 63 required prior to hire
- Series 65 and/or 66 and state registrations required within 3 months of hire
- A CFP is preferred; if you dont already have your CFP, our Tuition Reimbursement program can help you with classes to obtain it
The Value You Deliver
- You demonstrate a deep understanding of financial markets, and can effectively simplify complex financial concepts while building rapport and credibility with highly valued clientele
- Remarkable knowledge of investment products
- Ability to effectively work independently in an assigned territory and successfully grow the business through identified opportunities
- Collaborating virtually with multiple business partners using video technology allows you to craft an unsurpassed customer experience and meet the clients broad range of investment needs
- Capability to work with sophisticated technology such as video conferencing, digital white boards, and screen sharing,
- Impeccable representation of the Fidelity Brand in the local San Luis Obispo area.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
- You make an impact in the lives of your clients through deepening relationships and complex financial planning
- You thoughtfully introduce your clients to different investment strategies and bring together additional client assets while engaging in positive, client-centered discussions
- Your integrity, insights, interpersonal skills and meticulous planning allows you to mentor and support your customers as they look to reach their retirement goals
- Educating customers on the technology and channels available to them to better monitor, maintain, and handle their investments
Remotely servicing clients in the local area and backed by Fidelitys open architecture, youre able to provide comprehensive investment guidance and sustain long-lasting relationships. Outfitted with a remote office and technology, youll have the support of a well-rounded team of professionals, unlimited access to some of the best resources and tools in the industry, and a top compensation package with excellent benefits. While you form relationships here, you will also be building your career! Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in crafting and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our dedication to our associates. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Certifications:Series 07 - FINRA Category: Sales Share This Similar Jobs