Prinicipal Software Engineer
- Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Specifically, design a repeatable delivery process and implement frameworks that enable projects to flow quickly and safely to production with user feedback loop capability.
- Design and develop technical solutions that meet user needs with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, and reliability to provide development leadership (Architecture, Design, Development) for medium to large sized projects and maintenance on client facing online and mobile banking systems.
- Drive department best practices, guidelines implementation and adhere to standards for building and maintaining large software platforms.
- Create a superlative developer experience and provide technical and development leadership (Architecture, Design, oversight) for business solutions, including technical co-ordination and decision making for project work.
- Drive, design, and develop technical enterprise solutions designs for specific business need to consensus and approval by Architecture Review Team in order to provide frameworks, interfaces and services that can be extended and reused for future requirements.
- Perform impact analysis of proposed changes on existing architecture, capabilities, system priorities, and technology solutions, look for additional solution options or trade-offs, and identify cost/benefit implications of proposed solutions to create and maintain application architecture and related assets.
Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 3 years of experience in position offered or in a software engineering related occupation.