Relationship Manager, Healthcare,Finance
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Relationship Manager - Healthcare Finance Location US-CA-Santa Clara Job ID 2017-4462 Category Sales/Business Development Position Type Full-Time
For more than 40 years, East West Bank has served as a pathway to success. With over 125 locations across the U.S. and Greater China, we are the premier financial bridge between the East and West. Our teams of experienced, multi - cultural professionals help guide businesses and community members on both sides of the Pacific looking to explore new markets and create new opportunities, and our sustained growth and expertise in industries like real estate, entertainment and media, private equity and venture capital, and high-tech help build sustainable businesses and expand our employees' potential for career advancement.
Headquartered in California, East West Bank (Nasdaq: EWBC) is a top performing commercial bank with an exclusive focus on the U.S. and Greater China markets. With assets of $44.2 billion, we've ranked among the 30 largest banks in the United States. And since 2010, we have been recognized by Forbes as one of the top 15 best banks in America. With a strong foundation, and enterprising spirit and a commitment to absolute integrity, East West Bank gives people the confidence to reach further.
This individual is responsible for active market coverage of prospective clients from both credit and non-credit product sales and must have experience in managing a portfolio. The role will also develop relationships with key venture capital and private equity investors. This position handles needs for borrowers with different credit structures and depository requirements. Must be highly experienced in Commercial Credit within the Healthcare industry.
As an East West Bank employee, you will be part of a growing and stable organization that provides career path development opportunities while serving a growing and profitable market.
- Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex banking relationships
- Leads team interaction with operations and product groups internally.
- Acts as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
- Strong focus and ownership on the overall client experience.
- Grow relationships within the venture capital and private equity community.
- Demonstrates solid product and operational knowledge.
- Possesses excellent corporate finance knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio.
- Utilizes excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Responsible for attaining established individual, department, and Bank financial goals
- Coordinate the entire application process.
- Create CCR Memos for Credit Department.
- Perform underwriting and forecasting for all loans
- Promote high quality loan customer service and related activities
- Develop relationships with real estate professionals and other business referral sources in order to locate creditworthiness prospects for loans
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant commercial banking experience in the Healthcare industry.
- Must have demonstrated ability to build relationships with C-level executives.
- Strong interpersonal communication skill sets
- Demonstrate high level of expertise in sales, networking, negotiation, business acumen, relationship building and execution of responsibilities
- Possess proficient interpersonal communication, writing and group presentation skills.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? for general consideration. East West Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Reasonable accommodations for disability are provided to applicants and employees in accordance with applicable law.
Software Powered by iCIMS