Residential Loan Officer
Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job. Returning Candidate? Residential Loan Officer Job Locations US-CA-Santa Monica Posted Date 3 days ago(12/9/2020 3:53 AM)
Job ID 2020-2601
# of Openings 1
Boston Private is a leading provider of fully integrated wealth management, trust and private banking services. For more than 25 years, Boston Private has taken a highly personalized approach to serving the complex financial needs of individuals, families, business owners, private partnerships, nonprofits and community partners. Boston Private is also an active provider of financing for affordable housing, first-time homebuyers, economic development, social services, community revitalization and small businesses.
Headquartered in Boston, Boston Private has offices across the U.S. including Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles and South Florida. Private banking and trust services are provided through Boston Private Bank & Trust Company. Wealth management services are provided through Boston Private Wealth LLC, an SEC registered investment adviser and a wholly owned subsidiary of Boston Private Bank & Trust Company.
The Residential Loan Officer is responsible for originating new residential financing transactions and assisting in the management of a portfolio of existing relationships. Loan Officer is responsible for identifying and referring cross-selling opportunities to Deposit Management, Commercial Lending and Investment Management to create strategic relationships.
Responsibilities, Duties, and Accountabilities:
- Meet or exceed mortgage production goal of $40million on an annual basis with an emphasis on portfolio lending.
- Develop and implement a marketing plan for expanding new client base and product usage, with a focus on the Massachusetts market.
- Maintain and expand relationships with existing clients and referral sources.
- Respond to client and referral requests in a timely, professional manner.
- Effectively and pro-actively sell all of the organization’s services with a special focus on developing strategic relationships defined as those clients who have three or more of the Bank’s services.
- Structure all credits, develop a complete application and monitor loans from origination through closing to ensure the highest service, credit and compliance quality.
- Fully comply with banking laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Participate in special projects and committee-work as designated by the Residential Sales Manager and/or Executive Vice president of Mortgage Lending.
- Develop and maintain social and civic ties within the community to assist in promoting account relationships with targeted client base.
- Spends majority of their time outside of the office networking and generating leads for expanding client base.
- Strong existing network of transferable referral sources, i.e. real estate brokers, law firms, CPA and investment management firms, personal financial planners, and corporations. Ideal candidate’s existing network of clients and referral sources will be in the Boston and Greater Boston markets.
- Proven ability to sell mortgage loans and/or other banking services, ideally at a similar private banking institution.
- 5+ years mortgage lending experience, preferably with a working understanding of Jumbo mortgage underwriting.
- A sales-oriented professional with excellent business development and closing skills who has the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent analytical and process management skills
Boston Private is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Options Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS