- South San Francisco, CA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
Location: South San Francisco, CA, USASeeking a Business Analyst within for the Structured Analytics line of business. This role will be responsible for the centralization of data related product development requests, provide technical and business consultation and will drive operational excellence through organization and innovation. Team members will support our focus of development by working with different teams to enable them to deliver high quality products. The program manager will be involved in all areas within the structured finance data line of business and will be tasked with the organization of task queues as well as the implementation of operational controls of analytical products that meet client needs.
- Undergraduate or graduate/second-level degree (e.g. MBA, Master's) with a quantitative or problem solving emphasis. Preferred degrees are in Science, Engineering, Math, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields
- Results oriented and resourceful leader, capable of quickly taking control of responsibilities in a fast paced environment
- Ability to build and develop long lasting relationships and partnerships across a broad range of business and support groups
- Effective communication skills, with the ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to support programs
- Strong track-record demonstrating critical thinking, resourcefulness and initiative
- 3-5 years' experience with database management and fluency in program languages i.e. SQL, Python
- 3-5 years' experience with Database infrastructure Optimization and Process Optimization Skills
- Must be highly organized with strong attention to details; ability to work independently and manage multiple projects.
- Understanding of Structured Finance a Plus
- Experience with distributed computing frameworks is a
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $4.2 billion in 2017, employs approximately 11,900 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 41 countries. Further information is available at www.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.