Financial Planning Specialist
The Financial Planning Specialist will provide support to the team's clients through analyzing client data, preparing financial plans, creating investment strategies, selecting product solutions, and preparing suitable visual aids for implementation meetings.
Salary plus incentives will be based on experience. Full benefits are provided, including health insurance, group disability and life insurance, 401(k) with matching and profit sharing.
Please provide a CV and a cover letter indicating why you are interested in this position and why you believe you would be a good fit based on your education and experience. Responsibilities
- Lead all key activities that directly influence the revenue stream generated from financial planning activities. This includes preparation and delivery of financial planning advice for all clients who directly pay for advice.
- Lead all key activities that indirectly influence gross practice revenue through our pro-bono planning services. These includes preparation and delivery of planning advice.
- Support pre-meeting activities to identify unimplemented financial planning advice & investment opportunities, and to create performance reports, planning documents and relevant illustrations.
- Support post-meeting planning work including trade execution, updating client suitability, and revising planning forecasts if new financial data or goals were gathered.
- Support driving engagement in online tools that support both planning and investment advice.
- Oversee compliance related to planning services.
- College degree or higher.
- 2+ years of experience in financial planning & investment advice through work and/or internships.
- Confidence working within Microsoft Office and CRM tools.
- Must be an independent thinker, self-motivated, extrovert, and able to develop own strategic plans to meet position objectives.
About Our Company
- Series 7 & 66 FINRA licenses, and a California insurance license. Partially or unlicensed candidates will be considered but will need to be fully licensed within 6 months.
- Experience with Money Guide Pro planning software.
- Experience preparing financial and investment advice.
Bishop Financial Group is currently seeking a Financial Planning Specialist to join our team. Bishop Financial Group is a Forbes Best-in-State financial advisory practice and a franchise of Ameriprise Financial Services, LLC, the nation's leading financial planning company and a Fortune 500 company. Our office in Upland, California meets the financial planning, investment and advice needs of affluent individuals, small businesses, and not-for-profit organizations. Our team serves 400 households & businesses, and we manage $450 million in client assets.