Business Systems Analysis
Business Systems Analysis
Grade Level 9 (for internal purpose only) The Team:
The Technology Product Management (TPM) team focuses on building products such as Big Data capabilities, advanced analytics, workflow solutions and customer portals for customers we serve. This creative team covers products across financial asset classes and drives continuous improvements through product innovation and usability. The Impact:
Reporting to the TPM Lead, you will play a key role in the successful buildout of new product initiatives and support for our offerings to our end users. You will work alongside representatives in our business to define executable requirements that are aligned with customer needs as well as the broader S&P Global strategy and goals. What's in it for you?
You are going to be working in a dynamic group with cross-functional resources and will be responsible for working closely with end users, Product Managers and internal partners to identify and respond to meaningful developments.
You will be a key contributor to agile processes include product backlog grooming, scrum meetings and sprint planning. Responsibilities and Key Skills
• Knows and practices the values and principles of Agile, demonstrating the importance of the same to others.
• Able to communicate effectively with non-technical internal and external clients and other stakeholders
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities, results-oriented, and applies common sense.
• Develops a thorough understanding of the product and is able to share that knowledge with others.
• Assists the Product line leads with tracking overall release progress, key activities and weekly/monthly reporting
• Helps with troubleshooting issues, support requests, and requests for change.
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks to meet deadlines
• Additional tasks or responsibilities as needed by the teams Minimum Qualifications - Requirements Of Position
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent knowledge, skills and experience
• Familiarity with the Agile values and principles
• Experience with the Scrum framework and Kanban Behaviors & Traits
• Company Values: Creative, Collaborative, Competitive
• Highly ethical
• Comfortable not knowing answers, but resourceful and able to resolve issues
• Open to receiving and providing feedback
• Highly self-motivated and directed
• Flexible and adaptable; willing to learn and understand new ways of doing things
• Strong written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills
• Enjoys and takes pride in their work, loves to help people and can work well independently and in groups Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $56,600 - $129,200. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus/a sales commission plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . About S&P Global Ratings
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, gender, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), IFTECH202.1 - Middle Professional Tier I (EEO Job Group), SWP Priority - Ratings - (Strategic Workforce Planning) Job ID:
260402 Posted On:
Boulder, Colorado, United States