What you'll do at Markit Digital
As the marketing strategist, you will be responsible for understanding Markit Digital's positioning within a rapidly changing market. These insights will be shared with the Markit Digital leadership team and distilled into a marketing plan that positions Markit Digital by vertical segment and geographic market. The marketing plan will be for both internal and external audiences. Core responsibilities
Job qualifications include:
- Establish current positioning by vertical segment and geography, including addressable market, current market share, competitive positioning and growth opportunities.
- Formulate a strategic marketing plan for each vertical segment and geography and work cross-functionally to implement.
- Prepare executive presentations on market position and strategy.
- Create an inventory of all marketing materials and identify gap between current and desired states, with plan to close the gap, per vertical segment and geography
- Conduct market analysis for new product, vertical segment and geographic opportunities
- Create an internal marketing strategy to increase awareness of our market, client segments and competitive landscape
- Understand client behavior and key motivations
- Expertise in analyzing strategic business opportunities, preferably having consulting experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; experience presenting to senior stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree required; MBA preferred
- 5+ years work experience
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills
- Independently motivated
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.