Regulatory Operations Senior Analyst
Regulatory Operations Senior Analyst Grade
( relevant for internal applicants only ): 11 The Location:
New York or Centennial The Impact:
The Regulatory Operations Senior Analyst manages the collection, processing and analysis of data and maintains records necessary for compliance with regulations governing conflicts of interest management, public reporting and disclosures. A primary responsibility of the Regulatory Operations Senior Analyst will be to manage the data and records for Look-Back Review and Regulatory Reporting requirements, as well as other global and regional regulatory data processing. Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $67,600 to $190,100. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location.
In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive bonus.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires . Responsibilities:
- Correct gaps and omissions in existing workflows that have been identified
- Enhance the completeness and reliability of data consumed to generate and document the performance of Look-Back Reviews
- Re-architect automated and manual processes to remove circuitous automated and parallel manual processes, eliminate data and analysis errors, and produce simplified reports with actionable information to Analytical Management
- Assess and define business requirements for automated workflow and data extraction enhancements
- Bring Lean Management principles to re-envisioning processes
- Collects and processes data from a number of internal data repositories and publicly available external information
- Expected to deliver a relevant, reliable set of data about credit rating activity undertaken and the application of regulatory requirements upon which Analytical Management can confidently base their conclusions in compliance with the Lookback Review Policy and upon which Compliance Management can determine Regulatory Reporting requirements
- Must maintain continuous integration of databases and automated workflows with S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global data bases and platforms
About S&P Global Ratings
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- Must be fluent in the data base structure and data taxonomies used by S&P Global Ratings and S&P Global Corporate systems that generate employee work history, supervisory hierarchies, credit rating actions, credit rating process workflow, and rated entity record layouts
- Demonstrate mastery of S&P Global Ratings data repository structures or experience with equivalent data structures
- Working familiarity with data base query tools used in S&P Global is a distinct advantage
- Must be experienced defining and mapping data operations, to include defining data sources and collection methods, scenario analysis, arguments, and decision paths
S&P Global Ratings is the world's leading provider of independent credit ratings. Our ratings are essential to driving growth, providing transparency and helping educate market participants so they can make decisions with confidence. We have more than 1 million credit ratings outstanding on government, corporate, financial sector and structured finance entities and securities. We offer an independent view of the market built on a unique combination of broad perspective and local insight. We provide our opinions and research about relative credit risk; market participants gain independent information to help support the growth of transparent, liquid debt markets worldwide.
S&P Global Ratings is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.spglobal.com/ratings .
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer committed to making all employment decisions without regard to race/ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender identity or expression, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability, marital status (including domestic partnerships and civil unions), sexual orientation, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com
and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
202 - Middle Professional (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 20 - Professional (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), RSKMGT202.2 - Middle Professional Tier II (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
260482 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States