Senior Product Manager
- Centennial, CO, USA Centennial CO US
- Permanent, Full time
- Trust Company of America (TCA)
- 28 Feb 18 2018-02-28
The Senior Product Manager plays an important role in guiding the future products and services of the company. The incumbent will be responsible for building products from existing ideas and developing new ideas based on their industry experience and their contact with customers and prospects.
Successful incumbents will have a unique blend of business and technical savvy, a big-picture vision and the drive to make that vision a reality and an affinity for spending time in the market to understand their problems and find innovative solutions for the broader market,
- Identify and size market opportunities, determine the competitive landscape and validate product success.
- Work with marketing to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Work with a product development counterpart to define product release requirements.
- Serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, occasionally working with sales and key accounts.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going conversations with customers and non-customers.
- Creating user personas based on an in-depth understanding of the market.
- Presenting the product vision to senior leadership to gain approval for resources and funding.
- Engaging closely with the engineering team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Driving a solution set across teams (primarily Development and Marketing) through market requirements, product vision, and positioning.
- Establishing milestones and objectives across teams and managing to those expectations.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Managing product launch, initial implementation and providing for continued support.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Evaluating product success based on defined criteria such as revenue, adoption and satisfaction.
Knowledge: A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or related field. 10+ years of financial service product management experience; experience leading highly efficient teams. Must have knowledge of finance and investing, specifically operations, custodial platforms, integrations including API integrations. Ideally (though not required) incumbent would have experience working with, or a working knowledge of, data aggregation solutions;
Skills: Must have excellent organizational skills to track deliverables and due dates and to coordinate stakeholder meetings and input. Must have advanced verbal, written, visual/presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
Abilities: Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently and perform well in a deadline-driven, fast paced environment. Must have the ability to build strong working relationships with other team members and stakeholders. Must have the ability to communicate with all areas of the company.
At Trust Company of America, we develop software and provide service to Registered Investment Advisors, giving them everything they need to reach their full potential. We are a challenger, going up against the big guys with a faster, simpler way to succeed. Innovation and technology are a key part of our game plan. We stand up for the RIA, fighting for them, because when they win, we win.
But here’s the thing: We want to do exactly the same thing for each and every one of our team members. Because when you’re happy, successful and thriving, so is TCA.
We are committed to creating a collaborative culture, where doors are always open and ideas always shared. We’re here to give you:
- Support from colleagues and leadership teams
- Open lines of communication
- Insight and education
- Opportunities to achieve and advance
Our team members receive a comprehensive package of benefits. Some of the highlights include:
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Nine paid holidays and six PTO days annually
- Comprehensive medical and dental insurance plans
- On-site fitness center, nutrition counseling, personal training and quarterly massage options
- Concierge service
- A fun, hard-working atmosphere!
- Business Casual dress
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid long-term and short-term disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Section 125 plan
- Education assistance program
- And more…
Location: Centennial, CO