Strategy & Transformation Lead
: Strategy & Transformation Lead Grade:
14 (relevant for internal applicants only) The Location:
New York, Houston, Denver, Boston, London The Team:
This person will be a senior leader in the Conferences & Advisory Solutions business line and will partner closely with the Head of Conferences & Advisory Solutions to set the transformation agenda and will partner closely across the leadership team in achieving it. This will include a number of key initiatives related both to the overall business and the merger among S&P Global Platts and IHS Markit Energy and Natural Resources. A successful candidate in this role will possess strong execution focus, ability to work in a matrix environment and to partner successfully at senior levels of the organization. Responsibilities:
- P&L: Develops and agrees to transformation objectives and responsible for relevant KPIs
Strategy & Operations
- Transformation strategy - Identifies and executes strategic projects (e.g. technology, automation, low cost locations strategy), ensuring that the strategic focus aligns to the overall organization goals, vision, and business strategy
- KPI management and reporting - designs and oversees the development and implementation of KPI management framework
- Financial reporting- oversees reporting methodology design, development, and optimization, including revenue and cross-division incentives
- Operations - ensures operations are setup for success, optimized where necessary, and scaled for growth
People, Leadership & Culture
- Helps set and drive the new culture
- Drives collaborative working within function and across functions to ensure growth and success
- Oversees team responsible for strategy and transformation
What We're Looking For: Qualifications:
- Partners and aligns with Conferences & Advisory Solutions leadership to identify transformation projects and collaborate on financial and operational reporting
- Collaborates with Data and Technology Professional Services aligned teams to align transformation and data/tech strategies, and to develop new tools, applications or platforms
- Collaborates with Chief Commercial Officer, CFO and Business Line heads to develop 'ghost' revenue and incentive framework; monitors and manages successful execution and adoption
- Partners with the Head of Business Operations where necessary to ensure an aligned and cohesive strategy across the division.
- Participates in relevant committees and communities as appropriate
- Builds collaborative relationships to drive the internal value streams forwards
Compensation/Benefits Information (US Applicants Only):
- Knowledge of corporate strategy development with implementation preferred
- History of functional leadership and business leadership roles
- Application of high level, visionary thinking, and strong influence and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated strategic execution
- Proven ability to lead the initiation, development, execution and management of both small and large-scale transformation and innovation initiatives
- Proven ability to drive innovation and transformation with the use of technology
- Operates in environment with need to balance customer, product, and market viewpoints, bringing them together as one strategy that delivers financial success
- Ability to lead and influence change at highest levels of the organization and above peerset
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA or Master's degree preferred (in Finance related field) or equivalent experience
S&P Global states that the anticipated base salary range for this position is $121,600 to $307,000. Base salary ranges may vary by geographic location. In addition to base compensation, this role is eligible for an annual incentive plan.
This role is eligible to receive additional S&P Global benefits. For more information on the benefits we provide to our employees, visit https://www.spgbenefitessentials.com/newhires S&P Global Platts
At S&P Global Platts, we provide the insights; you make better informed trading and business decisions with confidence. We're the leading independent provider of information and benchmark prices for the commodities and energy markets. Customers in over 150 countries look to our expertise in news, pricing and analytics to deliver greater transparency and efficiency to markets. S&P Global Platts coverage includes oil and gas, power, petrochemicals, metals, agriculture and shipping.
S&P Global Platts is a division of S&P Global (NYSE: SPGI), which provides essential intelligence for individuals, companies and governments to make decisions with confidence. For more information, visit www.platts.com.
S&P Global has a Securities Disclosure and Trading Policy ("the Policy") that seeks to mitigate conflicts of interest by monitoring and placing restrictions on personal securities holding and trading. The Policy is designed to promote compliance with global regulations. In some Divisions, pursuant to the Policy's requirements, candidates at S&P Global may be asked to disclose securities holdings. Some roles may include a trading prohibition and remediation of positions when there is an effective or potential conflict of interest. Employment at S&P Global is contingent upon compliance with the Policy.
S&P Global is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military veteran status, unemployment status, or any other status protected by law. Only electronic job submissions will be considered for employment.
If you need an accommodation during the application process due to a disability, please send an email to: EEO.Compliance@spglobal.com and your request will be forwarded to the appropriate person.
US Candidates Only:
The EEO is the Law Poster http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf describes discrimination protections under federal law.
102 - Senior Management (EEO Job Group) (inactive), 10 - Officials or Managers (EEO-2 Job Categories-United States of America), OPRTON102 - Senior Management (EEO Job Group) Job ID:
267026 Posted On:
New York, New York, United States