Relationship Manager - Denver, CO - Cherry Creek
We believe as a Relationship Manager, you will be facilitating relationships with Fidelity's most valuable and lucrative clients. Through your honesty and integrity, we know you will inspire client dedication and engagement in order to develop long positive relationships with Fidelity. You will learn how to handle a book of business and successfully market the book for sales opportunities. You will see your impact on the business and have rewarding interactions with clients every single day.
We're Looking For
- A college degree is encouraged yet not required
- 1-3 years in financial services with an emphasis in customer service
- Sales experience and knowledge of the financial markets and products
- Strong social skills and the ability to deliver highly personalized service to each client
- Thrive in a compliance driven, dynamic, and deadline driven environment
- Ability to think creatively and be comfortable making decisions
- A series 7 and series 63 license that are current and in good standing
- You will obtain a series 65 license within 90 days of hire
of Your Role
The Relationship Manager is a pivotal role within the branch team responsible for handling client relationships and identifying sales opportunities. You will keep the Financial Consultants organized and ensure the daily work is executed with the client's needs top of mind.
- You are able to drive targeted appointments that improve engagement with clients
- You give specialized service and standout experiences to your clients
- You are sales focused and knowledgeable about financial planning
- You are known for your excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- You have a vested interest in being an advocate for your clients
- You are professional with a polished communication style compatible with high net worth clientele
- You are key to the Fidelity relationship strategy
- Deepening client relationships through long term mentorship
- Collaborating with the Relationship Manager team company wide
- Being responsible for the client contact strategy
- Building long-lasting meaningful relationships with clients
How Your Work Impacts
Fidelity Investments is committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions. Certifications:
Series 07 - FINRA, Series 63 - FINRA, Series 65 - FINRA Company Overview
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to complete the application or interview process. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-835-5099, prompt 2, option 2 if you would like to request an accommodation.