Associate Product Manager
- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Interactive Brokers
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
Associate Product Manager
Interactive Brokers founded by a creative, highly-driven software engineer with a passion for automation, is the leading U.S. broker measured by trades. We offer direct-access electronic trade execution and clearing for both retail and institutional traders and investors on over 120 market centers in 26 countries around the world. The firm leverages highly automated systems it builds for all aspects of its business to maintain a low cost base as the business expands.
Trading Platforms Development Team
Software development is the lifeblood of our firm, and it shows in our stellar brokerage platform. Our focus is on providing cutting edge trading technology to keep our clients one step ahead. We offer award-winning desktop, mobile and web applications which provide our clients with the tools they need to be successful.
We're looking for a high-energy, self-starting individual to join our team as an associate product manager within our trading platforms group. You will make an immediate impact, work with the latest technology, watch your projects quickly come to completion, and enjoy a competitive compensation package.
- Maintain product roadmap, produce queues and work items
- Review and synthesize feedback from clients and internal stakeholders into actionable items
- Write detailed requirements and specifications for new features and functionality
- Work closely with our design team to craft UIs, workflows, and maintain consistent user experience
- Assist with functional reviews and acceptance testing during the software development lifecycle
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Management, Finance, Marketing, or similar (masters a plus).
- 2 years' relevant work experience
- Highly organized, self-directed, with strong ability to prioritize; ability to balance multiple complex initiatives and tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, proactive and enthusiastic.
- 2 years' work experience in marketing, business management, sales/pre-sales, product development, or consulting environment with a focus on brokerage, trading or financial technology.
- Knowledgeable of or experience with UI and UX design.
- Knowledgeable of or experience in the financial services sector.
- Understanding of key concepts relating to trading and financial products including derivatives products
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills, with the ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
Interactive Brokers' offers a dynamic work environment plus:
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary performance-based bonus
- Stock incentive plan
- Matching 401K
- Excellent medical, dental and vision plans
- Lunch and gated parking paid for by the company