- Greenwich, CT, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Open Systems Technologies
- 31 Oct 17 2017-10-31
Our client is a major investment management and advisory firm with operations in North America and Europe. They are currently looking to add a C# Developer with strong VB.Net and SQL Server skills to join their trading and back office projects team in Old Greenwich, CT.
- Develop and design systems to support the company’s trading and office activities.
- Projects may include:
- Enhancing the internal Portfolio Management software (in C#/VB.Net, SQL Server)
- Evaluating and improving portfolio valuation systems written in .Net, Python, and SQL Server
- Migrating legacy data to current internal accounting platform
- Bachelor’s degree in CS, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience programming in MS SQL Server
- At least 2 years of prior work experience as a developer in a non-academic setting
- Strong OO programming experience
- Experience designing multi-threaded applications and Windows software
- Experience modeling a relational database is a strong advantage.