Information Security Architect
Join the Interactive Brokers Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 42 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. You will be someone who can:
You will have:
- Develop and maintain security policies, standards and procedures, and track compliance with compliance department
- Formulate security requirements for projects and systems, in line with the firm's risk appetite
- Identify security gaps, vulnerabilities and weaknesses in systems, networks and applications
- Conduct security risk assessments both at the enterprise and system levels
- Develop and maintain a security risk register, and track remediation activities
- Conduct third-party/vendor security risk assessments
- Evaluate existing security controls and recommend enhancements
- Lead the security awareness and training program for the firm
We offer you:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of Information Security and/or Technology Risk Management experience
- Solid understanding of security concepts and technologies
- Working knowledge of risk management methodologies
- Familiarity with common security frameworks and standards, including NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO/IEC 27001:27013, CIS CSC, PCI DSS
- Prior experience in at least one of the following:
- Application development
- Network engineering or operations
- System administration
- Database management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior analytical abilities
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch and a fully stocked kitchen for breakfast and afternoon snacks.
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and leave benefits including fully paid maternity leave and a 401k plan with company match.
- Education reimbursement, and learning opportunities.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Team outings and dinners and corporate events including volunteer activities and company sports teams.
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info