Join the INTERACTIVE BROKERS Team!
Interactive Brokers has been at the forefront of the Fintech space for over 40 years and we pride ourselves on being a technology company. We continue to challenge the status quo and push boundaries to offer the best trading platform with the most sophisticated features all for the lowest cost to our customers. You will be part of:
You will be someone who can:
- Executive reporting development team, this team is responsible for designing, developing and maintaining executive reporting systems consumed by top management.
- You will also be part of back office, accounting and regulatory reporting.
Who you are :
- Design, implement and deliver high quality software solutions that conform to architectural standards
- Manage and 'own' significant development tasks end-to-end (from business requirements analysis to 3rd level production support)
- Demonstrate excellent collaboration / communication skills in working closely with other development teams to roll-out important changes and applications
Good to have:
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3+ years of hands-on development experience using core Java; at least one year using Java 1.8 or later
- Experience with multi-tiered application development
- Database experience (JDBC, Oracle database)
- Spring framework (core, MVC, JDBC, REST, JMS, etc.)
- Python / Perl scripting skills
- Good knowledge of Unix / Linux , Bash scripting or Kornshell Scripting.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience in software implementation lifecycle
- Should have worked in agile project environment
- Self-starter, motivated, with good communication and strong analytical skills.
- Excel Knowledge
- Experience with Git, Gerrit, Ivy
Company Overview Interactive Brokers
- Competitive salary, annual performance-based bonuses, and annual stock grants.
- Daily company paid lunch.
- 401k with company match.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Newly renovated offices with sit/stand desks and multi-monitor setups.
- Team outings and dinners.
- Education reimbursement and learning opportunities.
a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR's premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
Our employees are part of a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced, results-oriented team working to provide our customers with state-of-the-art trading technology, superior execution capabilities, worldwide electronic access, and sophisticated risk management tools.
Our headquarters are in Greenwich, CT, USA. IBKR has offices in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Switzerland, Hungary, Estonia, Russia, India, Hong Kong, China, Japan and Australia.
IBKR is a member of NYSE, FINRA, and SIPC. Interactive Brokers Group brokerage affiliates are regulated by securities and commodities agencies around the world.
Click HERE to view a short video with a few words from current Interactive Brokers employees. (if hyperlink is deactivated please copy https://www.interactivebrokers.com/en/index.php?f=31899 to your browser)
For more information, please visit www.ibkr.com/info